Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- I just made a payment to my Ascend Visa credit card. When will I see it reflected?
Payments may take 1-2 business days to be reﬂected in online and mobile banking. Payments made before 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, post the next business day; payments made after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, will post within 2 business days.
- Why don't I see all transactions and payments for the month on my statement?
Any payments or transactions made after the 28th of the month are included on next month’s statement. You can view a full transaction history for your credit card through online and mobile banking.
- What does Right Time Payment mean?
Payments made through digital banking will show as a Right Time Payment and will adjust your available balance immediately. However, you will not see the payment post to your balance for 1-2 business days depending on if the payment was made before 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Do I need to reestablish my scheduled transfer(s) to pay my credit card?
Yes. All recurring scheduled transfers will need to be reestablished.
- I used my card to make a purchase. Why doesn't my balance reflect that?
Transactions and payments can take 2-3 business days to fully post and reflect in the balance shown in online and mobile banking.
- Did the number to report fraudulent activity on my credit card change?
Yes. To report fraudulent activity on your credit card, please call 888-918-7313 or you may call the credit union at 800-342-3086.
- Did the after hours number to report my credit card as lost or stolen change?
No. To report your credit card lost or stolen contact the credit union at 800-342-3086.
If you have questions about disputing a transaction or a dispute in progress, please call 866-609-7654.