Community Support Requests
Review our donation guidelines and fill out the form at the bottom of this page to submit a community support request.
Ascend Federal Credit Union is proud to support eligible nonprofit organizations located in Middle Tennessee. Organizations seeking funding should have a specific focus in promoting one or more of the following areas:
- Health, wellness, and improved quality of life
- Financial literacy and quality education
- Scholarship and leadership for children or young adults
- Prevention of disease, neglect, abuse or hunger
All requests must be for organizations that serve a county in Middle Tennessee.
Ascend FCU will not fund:
- Any group which is not qualified as a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Proof will be required.)
- Requests submitted on behalf of groups or individuals seeking sponsorship for contests, pageants, trips, conventions; lobbying, partisan, religious, or political groups; or for participation in cause-related events such as walks, relays, runs, etc.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, religion, etc.
All eligible nonprofit organizations seeking consideration for support are required to complete an electronic donation application. Telephone, fax, mail, in-person, and email requests will not be accepted.
Please be prepared to include:
- Organization name, contact name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- 501(c)(3) documentation
- Statement of organization’s history and purpose
- Amount requested
- Purpose/intended use for the contribution
- A description of how Ascend FCU will be acknowledged for the contribution
Due to the volume of requests, please allow 45 days to receive a response. Inquiries needing an immediate decision will not be considered. All responses will be communicated by email to the address provided on the application. Requests are limited to once per calendar year. Past support is not a guarantee of future funding. Denial of qualified organizations is not a judgement on the worthiness of the requestor, but due to limited funding.
Questions regarding the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.