Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- How do I report a lost or stolen ATM, debit, or credit card?
To report a lost or stolen Ascend card, please call 800-342-3086 during normal business hours. After business hours, please call 800-250-9655.
- How long will it take to get my credit card?
Upon approval of your mailed or online application, you should receive your card within approximately 10 business days. However, if you apply at a branch and are approved, your card can be issued instantly. Once printed, the card is active and ready for use immediately.
- How can I increase my card limit?
Members can obtain a temporary limit increase to be able to perform debit card transactions that exceed their daily limit. This can be done by calling the Contact Center at 800-342-3086 or making the request in person at a branch. You can request an increase to your credit card by applying online, over the phone or in a branch.
- How can I use my Ascend Visa Platinum Rewards Card rewards?
Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for complete details.
- Will this card show up on my credit report?
Yes. It will be listed on your credit report just like other credit cards and loan products.
- How does a secured credit card work?
A secured credit card functions in the same way a traditional credit card does except that your credit limit is based on the security deposit that you provide.
- Is a credit check necessary when applying for a secured credit card?
No. There is no credit check necessary when applying.