Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- How do I view my account balances?
Using your username and password, you can log in to the mobile app or online banking to access your account dashboard, which will show the latest balances and transactions.
- Where are Ascend’s ATM locations and are there fees to use them?
For a complete list of surcharge-free ATM locations, visit our Branch/ATMs page.
- What is the routing or ABA Number for Ascend?
Ascend's routing number is 264181626.
- How do I report a lost or stolen ATM, debit, or credit card?
To report a lost or stolen Ascend card, please call 800-342-3086 during normal business hours. After business hours, please call 866-609-7654.
- What types of loans are offered through Ascend?
We offer the following loan types: Auto loans; recreational loans; personal loans and lines of credit; Share (savings) loans; conventional mortgages; adjustable rate mortgages; equity loans and lines of credit; Visa Platinum and Visa Platinum Rewards credit cards; and business loans.
- Where do I mail my loan payment?
Payments may be mailed to Ascend Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 1210, Tullahoma, TN 37388. Please make note of the account number and loan number on the check before placing in your envelope.