Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- What loan accounts are eligible for external payments?
Agricultural, auto, certificate secured, credit card, line of credit, recreational vehicle, share secured, and personal loans.
- Can I set up recurring or automatic payments?
Yes. Select the register option and create an account. You can then complete the steps to setup recurring, automatic payments.
- Do I have to register to make a loan payment?
No. Just choose the “Express Pay” option and follow the steps to complete a one-time payment.
- What payment options are available to pay my loan or credit card?
You can make payments via another bank account, a Visa debit card, a Mastercard debit or credit card, or a Discover debit or credit card.
- Can I use the external payments portal to pay my mortgage?
No. At this time, mortgage payments are not available using this tool.
- What card payment options are available to use the external payments tool?
Payments may be made using a Visa debit card, Mastercard credit or debit card, or Discover credit or debit card.
Visa credit card payments are not accepted due to Visa rules regarding using credit to pay debt.
- Is there a fee for using the external payments portal?
There is no fee for members using the portal via ascend.org to make loan or credit card payments. Payments made via phone call to our contact center will still incur a $10 fee.
- What are the maximum number of payments per month?
Members are limited to six payment transactions per account each month.