Ascend's Top 5 picks for your Tennessee summer vacation
Share this article:
Summer is in full swing, and you may be planning to pack up the family and head on vacation. Here are five of our top spots to park your family’s RV and take full advantage of Tennessee’s beautiful camping grounds.
- Tim’s Ford State Park – Located in south-central Tennessee, Tim’s Ford State Park offers a little bit of everything for your family to have fun in the sun. If you love to fish, golf or hit the trails for a morning hike, Tim’s Ford is the place to be.
- David Crockett State Park – Love to go camping but hate to fight over where to park your RV? David Crockett has a large lake great for fishing and several spots across the park to claim your perfect piece of the great outdoors.
- Montgomery Bell State Park - Load up your boat and head to Montgomery Bell State Park in Dickson County. This park has beautiful trails and a popular swimming spot that a swimming pool can’t beat. Check out some more things you can do with the family while visiting the park.
- Fall Creek Falls - Pack your climbing buddies in the van and head to Fall Creek Falls. It’s the place to be to take your hobby to the next level. Copperhead Rock has a wide range of climbing routes with anchors so you can test your abilities with confidence. Check out what you need to get started.
- Long Hunter State Park – Want a weekend getaway to get your mind off your 9 to 5? With 2,600 acres, there’s plenty of room for your family to spread out at Long Hunter State Park. Make sure you have your boat and fishing poles in tow, with two boat launch ramps on J. Percy Priest Lake, it’s hard to resist hitting the water.
Now’s the perfect time to get outside and spend quality time with your family. If you’ve been thinking about the perfect vehicle for your weekend getaway, apply for an RV loan from Ascend today. Adventure is waiting, but the perfect RV won’t!