Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- Do I have to pay anything to talk with a financial advisor?
This service is offered to credit union members at no initial cost or obligation.
- What is the relationship between TruStage™️ and Ascend?
TruStage™️ is Ascend's provider for various insurance products including debt protection, whole life insurance and term life insurance. It is also our provider for Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC).
- How old should I be to talk with a financial advisor about planning for retirement?
It's never too early to begin planning for retirement. Call 931-454-2967 to schedule an appointment with a financial advisor.
- Is there a limit on the number of IRA rollovers that can be done?
Yes, an IRA holder can make only one rollover from an IRA to another (or the same) IRA in any 12-month period, regardless of the number of IRAs you own. The limit will apply by aggregating all of an individual’s IRAs, including SEP and SIMPLE IRAs as well as traditional and Roth IRAs, effectively treating them as one IRA for purposes of the limit.
- Which IRA is right for me?
We offer a variety of IRAs to meet your individual needs. We will be glad to help you find the IRA that's right for you. Please call 800-342-3086 and ask to speak with an IRA/Certificate Support Representative.
- When can I access the money in my IRA without penalty?
This depends upon the type of IRA you have and your circumstances. For complete details, please call 800-342-3086 and ask to speak with an IRA/Certificate Support Representative.
- What is the penalty for withdrawing from my IRA before I retire?
For complete details, please call 800-342-3086 and ask to speak with an IRA/Certificate Support Representative.