Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- I need a new Ascend Debit/ATM/HSA card. Do I need to visit an office?
If you need a replacement debit card, you may visit your local Ascend branch with a valid photo ID to have a new card instantly issued. Otherwise, a replacement card will need to be ordered. Please contact us at 800-342-3086 to order your card. Any ATM card orders are processed through our Card Services Department with your card arriving by mail or to the branch of your choice within seven to 10 business days.
- How do I report a lost or stolen ATM, debit, or credit card?
To report a lost or stolen Ascend card, please call 800-342-3086 during normal business hours. After business hours, please call 800-250-9655.
- What documentation is required for a business loan?
Call 800-342-3086 and ask to speak with a Business Counselor regarding required documentation for a business loan.
- How long does the business loan process usually take?
If the loan is secured with real estate and if you provide all the financial information we request at application, the business loan process should take between 30 and 60 days.
- How many years do I need to be in business before applying for a business loan?
Typically, two years.
- How long will it take for my Business Checking account to be opened and available for use?
If you provide complete business entity documentation, your Business Checking account will be available for use the same day you open it.
- How long will it take for my Business Savings account to be opened and available for use?
If you provide complete business entity documentation, your Business Savings account will be available for use the same day you open it.
- Are there any fees related to having an Ascend Business Savings account?
The minimum balance to open the account is $5, and the account will earn dividends that will be paid monthly. There is no service charge for this account.