Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer you're looking for in our FAQ section. Search by topic or by keyword using the form below.
- What type of machines are provided/used with Winstar?
There are multiple options for terminals, mobile card readers, Point of Sale systems and e-commerce options.
- How long does it take to get set up for Winstar?
Once the paperwork is completed, members will be able to process using Winstar in 2-5 business days.
- How can I get in touch with a business service representative?
We have options to meet in-person, virtually or by phone.
- How are business service fees structured?
There are various price points for these products, because it shouldn’t be a one size fits all mindset. Contact us so we can tailor pricing that’s the most cost effective to your business!
- What human resource services does Paychex provide?
Paychex provide assistance with hiring, onboarding, managing employees and more. They can help with your employee handbook, benefits administration, annual open enrollment and even workplace safety.
- How does payroll reporting work with Paychex?
Enter payroll with a call to your dedicated Paychex rep, or online on any device. Log hours wherever you are with the free Paychex Flex app for iOS® and Android™.
- What are my options for paying employees with Paychex?
Pay your employees with their preferred method. Whether that’s direct deposit, pre-signed checks or pre-paid cards.