Important Notice

Virtual Event: Ascend's 70th Annual Meeting and Election. Click here to learn how to join on Saturday, March 20th.

If I were discharged years ago and want to qualify for a VA Loan, what other documents will I need?

Everyone is required to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility. If you do not have this Certificate, you will need to apply using VA Form 26-1880, and this will require a copy of DD-214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) showing charter of service. Along with the Certificate of Eligibility, loan applicants will need to document their credit, savings and employment information.

View All FAQs