Important Notice

Ascend is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Click here to learn how we are responding.

How do I pay for qualified medical expenses?

Qualified medical expenses can be paid by using your HSA debit card, using your HSA checks, signing an HSA withdrawal form or accessing your HSA via online banking and transferring the funds to your designated account.

View All FAQs