5 Ways To Improve Your Credit Score
Share this article:
- Pay your bills on time. If you find this to be a challenge, consider signing up for automatic payments.
- Pay more than just the minimum payment on your credit cards. Work on paying down your debt before you acquire any new debt.
- Pay your credit card bills before they’re due. This way, more of your money will go toward paying for the month’s purchases instead of interest.
- Find out if you have any outstanding medical bills. These can significantly drag down your credit score.
- If your debt has become unmanageable, consider debt consolidation. Talk with us at Ascend Federal Credit Union.