System Upgrade Information
Online banking and the app are now available following our system upgrade.
Thank you for your patience during our system upgrade
Below you will find some answers to many frequently asked questions (FAQ) following the upgrade.
A. No. You will not need to re-download the app, and you will not need a temporary password. However, you may need an access code to remember your device. Simply follow on-screen instructions to have a code emailed or texted to you, and enter that code into the login screen.
A. Account nicknames were reset to the default names. You may also notice that your Ascend mortgage account is now titled FICS MORTGAGE.
To rename any of these, please visit account settings in online banking.
A. Yes. You should check your paper or online statements to ensure information is accurate and that all
items previously set up are debiting and crediting properly.
A. Yes. Following the system upgrade, you will experience a delay with your mortgage balance and due date updating when making a same-day payment transfer. The mortgage information will update by the next morning but will be effective on the date of the transfer. Also, any payments made after close of business will not be credited until the next business day and changes will be reflected by the following morning.
A. No, you will not be getting new checks. Your current checks will continue to work as usual.
A. No, your login will not change following the system upgrade. However, you may need an access code to remember your device. Simply follow on-screen instructions to have a code emailed or texted to you, and enter that code into the login screen.
A. The biggest impact this upgrade provides to you is quicker and more efficient service. This new system will also allow us to offer new and improved products and services faster and more efficiently in future.
A. No, these services will not change following the system upgrade.
A. No, your account number will not change.
A. No, you will not be getting new cards. Your current cards will continue to work as usual.
A. No, your card number(s) will not change. Your current card number(s) will continue to work as usual.
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
- If you call, please be patient as we are anticipating a higher-than-normal call volume.
A. Yes. You will receive two monthly statements in February:
- Your first statement will be mailed or posted on or after F eb. 17, and it will reflect history from Feb. 1-14.
- Your second statement will be produced using the new system, and it will be delivered or posted at the end of the month. It will reflect history from Feb. 15-29.
- For members who have only a savings account, account history will continue to be reported via a quarterly statement. The first quarterly statement will reflect history from Jan. 1 to Feb. 14. If you don’t have monthly activity in your savings account, your next quarterly statement will reflect history from Feb. 15 to March 31.
- For members who have multiple account products, account history will continue to be reported via a monthly statement.
- Please note that effective Feb. 17, for those members who have multiple account products, savings account history will only display on each monthly statement if there has been account transaction activity for that month. At a minimum, savings account history will be reported on the quarterly statement.